BDMCKOY NON-PROFIT SERVICES
Make A Difference Today
Mr. McKoy was awarded A Proclamation on February 25th, 2023 by Prince George's County Council that in the spirit of deep gratitude, Bruce McKoy is appreciated and celebrated as an inspiration to this family and community, and to all Dapper Dads & Mentors.
BDMCKOY NON-PROFIT SERVICES AT A GLANCE
Here at BDMcKoy Non-Profit Services, we see the value in everyone. We want to be a catalyst for positive change. Since our beginnings in 2020, we've been driven by the same ideas we initially founded our non-profit organization upon; support, empowerment, and progress. We believe our strength lies not only in the words we stand by, but most importantly, through the actions of our initiatives. By working together, we can overcome challenges much more efficiently. Contact us to learn more about our mission, our vision, and how we go about making the changes we want to see.
WHAT WE DO
We offer a range of services to help underserved communities get back on their feet and create a foundation for success. The valuable services we provide are as follows:
1. Quality advice, from trusted professionals, who aid you along your credit repair journey. We will also pay for these services for veterans and families in need.
2. Job hunting services for Veteran men and women who are experiencing homelessness.
3. We provide job interview preparation sessions and funds to help each person get to and from job interviews.
4. Job placement/recruitment opportunities.
5. Crucial living resources for people experiencing homelessness include tents, blankets, access to food banks, tennis shoes, and dress shoes for youth members who are living in local shelters/between homes.
6. Fingerprinting services for job applications that require it.
7. Clothing boutique: professional clothing donations and warm clothing donations for the winter months
8. Mentorship match program for youth members experiencing homelessness or living in shelters.
9. Emotional support group, mental wellness program placement assistance. We help you find the right support to become a more confident, healthy version of yourself.
10. Family care starter packs for parents with young kids: diapers, educational toys for young children, and clothing for infants, toddlers, and children.
11. Hygiene products for men, women, and children.
12. We provide conflict resolution training in schools for children and adults.
13. We do domestic violence training at our center for women and men.
14. We hold seminars for victims of domestic violence.
15. We partner with several community based organizations in Prince George's County and across the United States.
Find out more by contacting us.
Reinforcing our Commitment
“Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see”